French freelance photojournalist based in Paris, contributor to Le Monde. Graduated from Ecole de Journaliste de Tours and San Diego State University.
I began working in between the United States and Mexico in 2016 and 2017 as a correspondent for french newspapers, following the presidential election and the migrant crisis. From september 2017 to march 2018, I came back in France and worked for the daily french newspaper Le Parisien as a staff photographer.
In march 2018, I began working as a stringer photographer for the world news agency Agence France Presse, covering the world cup, the yellow vests movements and daily news in France. I also contributes regularly to french newspapers Le Monde and Le Figaro
In 2018 and 2019, I worked in Mauritania for 2 months, photographing the different region of the desertic country for GEO Magazine.
In early 2021, I travelled northern Pakistan alone during 3 months, producing the photo serie "The land of the Pure".
In november 2021, I started a new project about the desertification of the russian artic around the Murmansk region, called "Memory of Sun".
Since march 2022, I am covering the Russia-Ukraine war for Le Monde.
Published inThe New York Times, M Le Magazine, The Guardian, 6 mois, Le Monde, Geo Magazine, Libération, Marianne, The Guardian, Paris Match, Le Figaro, La Croix...
- Lauréat , "Radioscopie de France", Grande commande BNF, "Desert(s) Francais"
- Ville de Perpignan Rémi Ochlik Visa d'or Award 2022, "Ukraine, la guerre au quotidien"
- Siena International Photo Awards 2022, "The Long and Difficult Path of the Mauritanian National Women's Football Team"
- All About Photo Awards 2021, "The Land of the Pure"
- Finalist, Prix Mentor, "The Land of the Pure"
- Sony World Photography Awards, 2nd place, Professional competition, Sport."The Long and Difficult Path of the Mauritanian National Women's Football Team"
- Visa pour l'Image, Perpignan "Ukraine : La Guerre au Quotidien"
Contact : +336 12 02 83 68 / email@example.com